Tuesday

About me


My name is Sean Star. I'm a junior news/edit concentration with a Spanish minor, however I'm considering switching my focus to computer mediated communication to avoid eating Raman and frozen pizza for the rest of my life as a poor, starving print journalist.

Currently I am the sports editor of the Rocky Mountain Collegian, the state's only student-run daily newspaper. Previously I was a writer for the Collegian and was the beat reporter for football and men's basketball last year. I spent this past summer interning at the Fort Collins Coloradoan and coaching a youth basketball team. Coaching the basketball team was a lot more fun.

I was born and raised in Frisco, a small mountain town located ten minutes from Breckenridge and an hour from Denver. My interests include sports of any kind, reading, occasionally attending Jeff Browne's online journalism class and weekends.

I also like food a lot, with chicken and rice being my meal of choice.

This blog will consist of my ideas and opinions related to all things CSU sports. That means, of course, football and volleyball now and men's and women's basketball later. Stay tuned.

No comments: